Welcome

>> Friday, August 3, 2012

I have a picture of Bug, feeding 'his baby', Taylor. It's one of the most precious things I have. He did that a lot. He loved to help her, he would dance for her and make her laugh, he would comfort her when she would cry (he would pat her head, every so gently), unless she cried too much (we won't talk about what he would do then), and he would just like to sit by her, very closely. I loved it, it was the best. He was on track to be a GREAT big brother. Sigh.

And then, at about 3 1/2 years old, he stopped. I didn't notice it, at first, and then, by the age of 4, I realized he wasn't Bug anymore.

Until tonight.

I was snacking, because real food didn't sound good, and he was watching me. A couple of times, he reached into the Doritos bag, oh yeah, Doritos, and would hand me a few. I took them and ate them. This made me happy. I said "Thank You" each time and he would mumble something.

And then, out of the blue, he reached into the bag and brought the chips to my mouth until I opened up and he shoved them in. Bug, fed me. HE FED ME! I almost cried. Well, OK, I cried a little.

Those, were the sweetest Doritos I have ever had. Ever. Hi Bug, I missed you, will you be staying long?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What a Seizure looks like (Graphic Content Included)

Loading...

Seizure Tracker.com

Seizure Tracker.com
Free online tools to provide people living with epilepsy and their doctors with a better understanding of the relationship between seizure activity and anti-epileptic medication dosages. Reports generated on SeizureTracker.com include detail graphing capabilities and are easily sharable with caregivers.

Diamond Potential Awareness Award

Diamond Potential Awareness Award
Thank you Holly at Diamond Potential for this award. Awareness leads to understanding and acceptance. And let's face it, we all need to feel accepted for who we are. The battle has just begun!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP