K...gross

>> Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Taylors positive spin went like this:



At least we have 2 year old Bug back.



She was trying to stop me from crying....I was a little close but I have been through this so much before, I knew to shove the emotion aside and just get to cleaning up. If you have a sensitive nature, get squeamish or have an over active gag reflex, do yourself a favor: don't read further, it's oh, so not pretty.



Bug was sitting next to me, being cute, and then he started holding his breath followed by slight grunting. What I SHOULD have done is run him to the potty, and believe me, next time, he even blinks long I will, but I didn't. But no, I just thought: cool he's making noises. I will just change whatever he makes.



I wasn't fast enough. As soon as he got done, he, very slyly, moved his hand toward his diaper. In an instant, his hand was in his diaper and then immediately in his mouth. IN his mouth.



I know: gross.


I grabbed him and hollered to Tay to fetch me a few things...it's when she came over to help that she uttered that now familiar mantra. I just smiled, Ava cried and Taylor cringed, but helped me.



Bug received his second shower of the day and we took Tay to Karate.



When I get home, I am taking a bath. After I mow the lawn and get everyone fed. And...Bug is going to sit on the potty with no toys, until he drops something in the water or I can't stand anymore.



At least we have 2 year old Bug back.




2 comments:

Jennifer July 11, 2012 at 6:04 PM  

Oh lord... I don't miss those stories, that's for sure!

Nett July 11, 2012 at 10:14 PM  

He he he...neither did I. :)

Post a Comment

What a Seizure looks like (Graphic Content Included)

Loading...

Seizure Tracker.com

Seizure Tracker.com
Free online tools to provide people living with epilepsy and their doctors with a better understanding of the relationship between seizure activity and anti-epileptic medication dosages. Reports generated on SeizureTracker.com include detail graphing capabilities and are easily sharable with caregivers.

Diamond Potential Awareness Award

Diamond Potential Awareness Award
Thank you Holly at Diamond Potential for this award. Awareness leads to understanding and acceptance. And let's face it, we all need to feel accepted for who we are. The battle has just begun!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP