Lost in ourselves

>> Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The last few weeks have been so insanely busy that I have been lax on a few things. Caught up in all the to-do's I had to do and none of the wants. One of those wants was catching up on the blogs I have been following. I went back today to go through them and found that I missed something pivotal and horrible.

I don't know the family, not at all, I read the blog because it's just one of those things that Mom's with kiddos that need special attention do to feel connected. Because there is an amazing chasm in the life of a Special Needs Mom. All those 'normal' things that kids do, even if she has another child with no challenges, become unsurmountable spaces of time limiting living. Reminders that your child is different. We have been trained to think different is bad, when in actuality, different is just different.

So, I read her blog, her blog about her daughter. And on July 25, 2010 their little girl breathed for the last time. I am devastated for them, and they will never know. I will cry on and off all day, for them and for me. It scares me to think i could ever write a post like that...but I have dreamed about it. Those nightmares where he is just no longer here. Her death, brought it back home.

I am so sorry for your loss, I have no words only respect.

1 comments:

Holly August 12, 2010 at 2:08 AM  

So SAD!!! My condolences to them, as well... ((HUGS)) for YOU, them, and of course BUG!

Post a Comment

What a Seizure looks like (Graphic Content Included)

Loading...

Seizure Tracker.com

Seizure Tracker.com
Free online tools to provide people living with epilepsy and their doctors with a better understanding of the relationship between seizure activity and anti-epileptic medication dosages. Reports generated on SeizureTracker.com include detail graphing capabilities and are easily sharable with caregivers.

Diamond Potential Awareness Award

Diamond Potential Awareness Award
Thank you Holly at Diamond Potential for this award. Awareness leads to understanding and acceptance. And let's face it, we all need to feel accepted for who we are. The battle has just begun!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP