July 20, 2010

>> Tuesday, July 20, 2010

6 events.

I guess the med change is not helping. Damn. It's so demoralizing. He has a good couple of days and we see Bug coming back to us and then he seizes and disappears. I suppose that is the completely inappropriate to say, he is, after all, still in front of me, still smiling, still enjoying himself. It's just difficult to see him day after day coming out of these things. He reaches for me, he holds my head and touches my hair and grips so tightly I think I will explode with sadness.

He has an ENT appointment in 2 days. Only means he will, most likely, have tubes put in his ears. Nothing more. I have given up that little hope that anything will help him talk, that anyone has any answers. I have resolved myself to just trying to help when we can, and accepting more than fighting. Is this a permanent position? Most likely not, but it is one of those days.

2 comments:

Holly July 26, 2010 at 9:21 PM  

How did the appointment go?? I know, I'm behind. (((HUGS)))

Nett July 28, 2010 at 1:18 PM  

I need to write about it..been a hectic week. I will catch up!

Post a Comment

What a Seizure looks like (Graphic Content Included)

Loading...

Seizure Tracker.com

Seizure Tracker.com
Free online tools to provide people living with epilepsy and their doctors with a better understanding of the relationship between seizure activity and anti-epileptic medication dosages. Reports generated on SeizureTracker.com include detail graphing capabilities and are easily sharable with caregivers.

Diamond Potential Awareness Award

Diamond Potential Awareness Award
Thank you Holly at Diamond Potential for this award. Awareness leads to understanding and acceptance. And let's face it, we all need to feel accepted for who we are. The battle has just begun!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP