July 16, 2010

>> Friday, July 16, 2010

3 seizures before 1am.

He had a busy day. We went to the Alpine Slide with Aunt Karen and her family. Bug, Danny and I didn't go on any rides but Tay had a blast! I have some video that I will say I will post but what are the odds?

I am increasingly heartbroken about his new seizures. I am becoming physically ill over it. And today I will be channeling all my positive thoughts into the Gallery for EAU and UofU. Distraction is important but the lack of response to request for assistance in naming the Gallery has me thinking that people really do not want to see Epilepsy. They do not care about it, even after they have seen it, lived with it. I have no other way of thinking. It was a simple request.

Back to feeling alone and isolated.

I reached out to comfort him last night and I thought: This will never end. It will be his life until it kills him, as it has a chance of doing. Negative thoughts can be just as motivating. I woke up and looked over to make sure he was breathing and I hoped for a good day ahead. But really, I know he will have at least 2, possibly 4 more seizures.

It's all very depressing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What a Seizure looks like (Graphic Content Included)

Loading...

Seizure Tracker.com

Seizure Tracker.com
Free online tools to provide people living with epilepsy and their doctors with a better understanding of the relationship between seizure activity and anti-epileptic medication dosages. Reports generated on SeizureTracker.com include detail graphing capabilities and are easily sharable with caregivers.

Diamond Potential Awareness Award

Diamond Potential Awareness Award
Thank you Holly at Diamond Potential for this award. Awareness leads to understanding and acceptance. And let's face it, we all need to feel accepted for who we are. The battle has just begun!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP