June 28, 2010

>> Monday, June 28, 2010

2 events confirmed and a hell of a night!

At 9:00pm Bug was laying on me and I thought he was going to sleep. We were cuddling, which is about the best thing in the ENTIRE world and all of the sudden...he jumped up and started running around. Okay.

I wasn't too concerned because we had been running around I was about an hour late giving him his meds so the longer he was up the better for the medication..I had NO idea.

At 10:00pm we took him to bed. Tay was already passed out on our bed so we let her sleep on Bug's bed next to ours. Glenn laid him down and he fidgeted. And he tossed. And her turned..and he got up. Twice and then he calmed down and Glenn went into the other room. Bug was down for only about 4 minutes when he got up again...I put him back in bed. This went on for about an hour so I walked him in to Glenn and said something along the lines of: If you are still awake he's yours...I need to sleep...he's getting up..ugh! Glenn smiled and took him.

In situations like these, it's best to get him to sleep or he will cluster all night when he does get to bed...so Glenn gave him his sleeping pill and an hour or so after that he finally fell asleep: at 1:30am! Double Ugh.

I thought he would be seizing so I couldn't sleep. At 3AM I finally fell into a deep sleep and at 7:30 he had a seizure. At 9:00am Bug woke up..at 9:30 he had a Drop and I gave him his meds. He had little events, I think, small absence, off and on all day.

By the evening, and Daddy coming home, he was all smiles and giggles.

The boy is so darn cute it's unbelievable. I wish I knew what it felt like for him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What a Seizure looks like (Graphic Content Included)

Loading...

Seizure Tracker.com

Seizure Tracker.com
Free online tools to provide people living with epilepsy and their doctors with a better understanding of the relationship between seizure activity and anti-epileptic medication dosages. Reports generated on SeizureTracker.com include detail graphing capabilities and are easily sharable with caregivers.

Diamond Potential Awareness Award

Diamond Potential Awareness Award
Thank you Holly at Diamond Potential for this award. Awareness leads to understanding and acceptance. And let's face it, we all need to feel accepted for who we are. The battle has just begun!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP