June 13, 2010

>> Sunday, June 13, 2010

3 T/C and one Drop.

He had the first two T/C before 12:30am and the third at 7:00am. The good thing is that he went RIGHT back to sleep after the first two, but the third one woke him up for the day. He was still tired but he refused to sleep.

I bundled him up and took him with me to the great room where he laid on the couch and my lap for an hour. An hour after that he had the Drop, luckily he was sitting down on the couch and fell over into my arms. I guided him down and made sure he was OK.

We used to note that when he had bad nights, the nights where he would have 10+ seizures he had a peculiar odor to him. I can not describe it but it was very distinct and he had that this morning. I expected him to vomit but he didn't. I can't help but think that is another symptom, or at least something to look at. But what do I know?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What a Seizure looks like (Graphic Content Included)

Loading...

Seizure Tracker.com

Seizure Tracker.com
Free online tools to provide people living with epilepsy and their doctors with a better understanding of the relationship between seizure activity and anti-epileptic medication dosages. Reports generated on SeizureTracker.com include detail graphing capabilities and are easily sharable with caregivers.

Diamond Potential Awareness Award

Diamond Potential Awareness Award
Thank you Holly at Diamond Potential for this award. Awareness leads to understanding and acceptance. And let's face it, we all need to feel accepted for who we are. The battle has just begun!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP