One tooth down...

>> Wednesday, February 24, 2010

...whole bunch more to go.

We were getting ready to eat dinner, I placed his plate in front of him and he looked up at me. I saw a black spot in between his bottom teeth and said:

Are you missing a tooth?

I walked around the counter and sure enough...tooth...gone. In it's place I can see the new tooth. Maybe it's a silly thing but I am so excited about this I can't begin to explain. I suppose that it's a spot of normal in what is not actually normal. Or it's just that he is my first born, and my little prince. Either way...

BUG LOST HIS FIRST TOOTH!

And he swallowed it. :)

It was there before we went to Walmart and there while we were walking around, he held my had the entire time and didn't sit in the seat, he even pushed the cart for a while, and smiled at me. He smiled at me a lot. I would have noticed it if it was gone then but it wasn't. We came home, he played on the floor while I fried things for dinner and then I put him in his seat and the rest is history.

Of course I searched the floor, the car, the toys, the couch, his chair, his plate of food, NADA. He had to have swallowed it and I am not that dedicated to get it back. But just in case anyone wants to see how cute he is I have the picts. He was yawning and yes, he still has a runny nose. Sorry for the gross but it is completely cute anyway.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What a Seizure looks like (Graphic Content Included)

Loading...

Seizure Tracker.com

Seizure Tracker.com
Free online tools to provide people living with epilepsy and their doctors with a better understanding of the relationship between seizure activity and anti-epileptic medication dosages. Reports generated on SeizureTracker.com include detail graphing capabilities and are easily sharable with caregivers.

Diamond Potential Awareness Award

Diamond Potential Awareness Award
Thank you Holly at Diamond Potential for this award. Awareness leads to understanding and acceptance. And let's face it, we all need to feel accepted for who we are. The battle has just begun!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP