Long night, bad morning

>> Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Got stuck up at Mom's for the night, I ate something that really hated me. Bug and Tay had played REALLY hard at the McDonalds and I figured they would crash early. At 8:30pm, they were bouncing off the walls so at 9:00 Mom and I turned off the lights and the TV and they were asleep within 10 minutes.

I,however, listened for the inevitable. It didn't come before I fell asleep at 10. I awoke at 12:03 because Bug climbed in bed with me. He tossed and turned and sat up and just couldn't get all the wiggles out. He woke me up at 1:20, at 2:30, 3:00 and 3:30. Then at 4:00 he had his first 15 second T/C. He immeidately fell back a sleep. At 4:30, 5:00, 5:25 and 6:00 he had small events. After the last one, he decided to be awake. I say he decided because I watched him fight it.

He crawled on me and hugged me and tried to play with my glasses. He walked around the room and then layed down, then, he would start to nod off and jump back up. After 25 minutes I gave in and got up with him. It was a rough night. A really rough night, but he is happy and playful and doesn't show any signs of being sleep deprived. I wish I was the same.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What a Seizure looks like (Graphic Content Included)

Loading...

Seizure Tracker.com

Seizure Tracker.com
Free online tools to provide people living with epilepsy and their doctors with a better understanding of the relationship between seizure activity and anti-epileptic medication dosages. Reports generated on SeizureTracker.com include detail graphing capabilities and are easily sharable with caregivers.

Diamond Potential Awareness Award

Diamond Potential Awareness Award
Thank you Holly at Diamond Potential for this award. Awareness leads to understanding and acceptance. And let's face it, we all need to feel accepted for who we are. The battle has just begun!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP