EOD Rundown

>> Monday, June 15, 2009

Awake at 9:15

Bug was cute as a button today until....I took him out with Mom and I. He proceeded to voice his displeasure about shopping by smacking me. A lot. He screamed and cried and slapped my hands, my chest and my face. He was pissed. He has NOT acted like this for a long time. In fact, the last time I gave him Benadryl now that I think about it. I gave him some before we left to help dry his nose up since he is still a little sick. Since he kept going to the garage and sitting in my car or grabbing me by the hand and taking me to the door, I thought he would like to get out. He loved the car ride, did not love the Sam's Club. I felt badly.

Aside from the aggression, once he got home Mom reported he was back to being cute as a button. Very cuddly, very sweet and smiley.

Bedtime 10:05

2tsp Benadryl 2pm

125mg Lamictal AM
150mg Lamictal PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What a Seizure looks like (Graphic Content Included)

Loading...

Seizure Tracker.com

Seizure Tracker.com
Free online tools to provide people living with epilepsy and their doctors with a better understanding of the relationship between seizure activity and anti-epileptic medication dosages. Reports generated on SeizureTracker.com include detail graphing capabilities and are easily sharable with caregivers.

Diamond Potential Awareness Award

Diamond Potential Awareness Award
Thank you Holly at Diamond Potential for this award. Awareness leads to understanding and acceptance. And let's face it, we all need to feel accepted for who we are. The battle has just begun!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP